I was tagged by UnderworldHedgehog
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and create five new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal. 5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them. 6. No tag backs
7. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this" You legitimately have to tag 10 people.
Screw the rules, I don't like tagging people.
Five things about me eh? Okay.
1. I don't have a driver's license. Working on it though.
2. I love cats.
3. I'm the 5th out of six siblings. Three brothers, two sisters.
4. I like to stay at home when I can.
5. I love thunderstorms.
- Favorite character. (anime, cartoon, television series, ect.) - The one and only Dash X of course.
- Strangest cartoon/ anime you’ve seen. - Uncle Grandpa hands down. I swear, everyone present for the pitch of that show must've been on something.
- Name something you’d like to see become a musical. - I'm not really that big into musicals but I think Sailor Moon would be neat as one.
- Humans and aliens are at war, whose side would you fight on? - Humans most likely.
- What movie should be stopped from having sequels? - The Fast and Furious series. How many do they have now? Seriously, at the rate they're going they'll all be seniors doing crazy stunts on supped up hoverrounds. That would be hilarious to see actually...
- Favorite artist from deviantart. - That's a hard one. I guess one of them would have to be Turtle-Arts. She has a fantastic style and great character designs. I always enjoy seeing her art.
- Where would you love to go if you could afford it or have the means of getting there? - Anywhere with beautiful landscapes. Maybe like Ireland or New Zealand.
- Favorite quote. Don't exactly have one.
- What character do you dislike the most? - Tracy from Pokemon. For some reason I just can't stand that twerp. From the moment he appeared on the show he has always annoyed me.
- What is the flight speed velocity of an unladen swallow? - Okay, I cheated for this. Apparently, it's from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Which I've only seen once years ago and don't remember a whole lot from it except for a few parts.